Just saying hello and intro myself to the board. I just swapped my 2014 DRZ400S for a 1969 Bradley GT with a Hayabusa engine. I think I got an awesome deal but the only glitch is that the input shaft on the transaxle (HD from Rancho) or the coupling between Motorcycle engine and transaxle is broken. I wanted a challenge and a project ....now I have one :). The reason I made the trade is that I almost killed myself with this bike this summer. In May I broke my Tibia and ended up with two plates and a lot of screws in my leg. After getting off crutches I went for a ride and left the trail...knocked myself unconscious for about an hour, cracked ribs , third degree separation of my shoulder and broken wrist. At age 47 I needed to tap out of the Enduro hobby.